Top 5 Best Cake Pop Makers 2020:
- Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker
- CucinaPro Multi Baker Deluxe
- Freshware Silicone Mold for Cake Pops
- Holstein Housewares HF-09035M Large Cake Pop Maker
- VonShef 12 Cake Pop Maker Machine Set
Mini cake pops are exciting alternatives for cakes and cupcakes that are becoming more and more popular and we are not surprised because they are very tasty and easy to prepare. That is, of course, if you have the right equipment, and this is where the mini cake pop maker comes in.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur baking enthusiast, this nifty kitchen appliance will be a great addition to your home. It doesn’t take up a lot of space and it comes in so many colors and designs, so you can find the one cake pop maker that’s best for you.
We’ve decided to help you and, after carefully selecting and trying out so many of them, we made this list of the five best mini cake pop makers with full confidence and without bias.
So if you’re interested in finding out what mini cake pop makers made the list, keep on reading!
See Also: The Best Donut Makers
Top 5 Best Cake Pop Makers In 2020: Detailed Reviews
1. Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker – Best Overall
This Babycakes mini cake pop maker was designed to be a simple and effective device that will make your home baking experience time-saving and fun.
Because of its dimensions, it doesn’t take up a lot of space and it can be stored anywhere. Its pastel purple color makes it even cuter and it will brighten up your kitchen if you wish to display it instead of putting it away.
Babycakes mini can make up to nine cake pops at a time. Furthermore, it does the job very efficiently, since every batch needs only about 3-5 minutes to be done.
The outer part of this device is made of plastic that ensures good insulation of the heat and makes sure you don’t burn your hands while using it.
This cake pop maker also has a non-stick baking plate, which means the mess afterward is minimal and you can clean it very quickly.
Babycakes mini also has a little latch, that keeps the upper and lower part tightly closed for perfect results. Another useful thing on this cake pop maker is the light indicator on top of it that shows you when it is turned on. This is a great safety feature since you don’t ever have to wonder whether you’ve plugged it out or not.
Overall, Babycakes mini is a great choice since it’s simple, effective and it’s budget-friendly!
- Non-stick baking plate for easy removal
- Power light indicator
- Easy and safe to use
- Not the largest capacity
2. CucinaPro Multi Baker Deluxe – Multipurpose, Premium pick
CucinaPro Multi Baker is a handy kitchen appliance that will open up a world of possibilities for you. It comes with three interchangeable skillets that can be used not only for desserts but also for grilling and making other types of food, like sandwiches and meatballs.
CucinaPro is well-designed and it’s made of stainless steel which gives it top-notch, professional appearance. Stainless steel also promises you durability, so you can be sure this device will last you a long time.
All three removable plates are non-stick. This means that the food making process doesn’t make a lot of mess and it’s very easy to clean. In addition, these plates are dishwasher safe!
CucinaPro Multi Baker doesn’t disappoint when it comes to size since it can make 18 cake pops at a time! This is very useful not only in case you don’t need a lot of cake pops and just one batch will do the job but also in case you have a lot of hungry mouths to feed!
Some would argue that this device is a bit pricey, but we can all agree that the benefits CucinaPro offers really outweigh a downside like a bit higher price. It is a versatile, durable and easy-to-maintain baker, so you should think of the price as an investment!
- Multipurpose, can be used for baking, grilling…
- Comes with three non stick, dishwasher safe plates
- High-quality, durable material
- It doesn’t have a lid, so you have to flip your pastry
- A bit pricey
3. Holstein Housewares HF-09035M Large Cake Pop Maker – Most Efficient Choice
If you are a professional baker that often needs to make a lot of cake pops, then this Holstein Housewares cake pop maker is, without a doubt, the best choice for you. This device has the capacity to make up to 35 cake pops in less than 10 minutes!
When it comes to design, Holstein cake pop maker has a lot of useful features. It has a non-stick cooking surface, which means you’ll be able to take out cake pops without any trouble and it’s easy to clean afterward.
There is also a light indicator on top that signals whether the device is plugged in or not, and a ready indicator, that tells you when it’s hot enough and ready to be used. Furthermore, there is a latch that keeps it securely closed while baking to provide optimal results.
Even though Holstein cake pop maker is larger in size than most, it’s still easy to store and even easier to carry since it comes with a handle.
Holstein cake pop maker comes with some accessories, like an amazing recipe book that will inspire you and help you make delicious cake pops.
All in all, this kitchen appliance is an amazing choice if you’re in need of a large-capacity cake pop maker, but in case you’re not, we suggest that you look at other, less space-consuming options.
- Large capacity, up to 35 cake pops
- Non-stick, easy to clean surface
- Many safety features – latch, handle
- Takes up more storage space
4. VonShef 12 Cake Pop Maker Machine Set – Not To Be Missed
VonShef is a straightforward and easy-to-use cake pop maker. With its simple design and average dimensions, VonShef maker will fit into every kitchen style and it doesn’t require a lot of storage space.
This device, however, doesn’t have a handle so you’ll have to wait until it cools down to carry it around. This shouldn’t be a huge problem, since it is made of plastic that helps create a good insulation of the heat, so the device doesn’t really get extremely hot.
VonShef has a capacity of 12 cake pops per batch, which is a standard for this type of cake pop maker. It’s quite time-efficient and it will be enough if you don’t need a very large number of cake pops.
This cake pop maker also has a non-stick surface, which means that it doesn’t make any mess and cleaning it requires almost no effort. On top of the device, there are two lights indicators. One is to show you whether it is plugged in or not, and the other one tells you when it’s heated up to optimal temperature for perfect cake pops.
And that’s not all – VonShef also comes with accessories! With this cake pop maker you also get a 12 hole cake stand and 50 sticks, so you can put your perfectly decorated pops on display for everyone to see!
- Simple and easy to use
- Non-stick surface
- on/off and ready light indicator
- Doesn’t have a handle for easier carrying
5. Freshware Silicone Mold for Cake Pops – Traditional and Budget-Friendly
Not all cake pop makers are modern and electric. If you prefer a more traditional, oven-based approach to baking, then this Freshware Silicone Mold is perfect for you.
It is made of 100% pure, premium, food-grade silicone that meets all safety standards. The surface is non-sticky and it doesn’t have any chemical coatings. The high-quality material makes this mold very durable, and the manufacturer promises it can be used up to 3000 times before it’s worn out.
Freshware Silicone Mold can withstand extreme temperatures, both hot and cold (from -40 to 446 degrees Fahrenheit), and that means you can put it in a microwave, refrigerator or even a freezer and the quality of the mold is guaranteed to remain the same.
This silicone mold is perfect for making not only cake pops but also hard candies, like lollipops. It has a capacity of 15 cake pops at a time.
Thanks to the high-quality silicone and its dimensions, this cake pop maker is very easy to clean and store. It is dishwasher safe, and the non-stickiness of the material means whatever homemade goodies you prepare, they won’t make any mess.
Not only is the price of the Freshware Silicone Mold very affordable, but it also comes with some useful accessories. In addition to the silicone mold, you also get 24 sticks and a recipe for the most delicious cake pops.
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, oven safe
- Easy to maintain
- High-quality, durable material
- Very budget-friendly
- Slower than electrics makers
Things To Consider Before Buying A Cake Pop Maker
Whether you are an experienced baker or an amateur cake enthusiast, it is very important to know what to pay attention to when choosing the perfect cake pop maker. Things like design and size, accessories and special features should all be taken into account before purchasing this handy kitchen appliance.
See Also: The Best Pizzelle Makers
In order by importance, here they are:
- Dimensions of a cake pop maker are crucial in the purchasing decision process. Before spending your money, you should really think about things like the number of cake pops you will be making. If you’re going to be making a lot of cake pops for birthdays, parties or other events, then you should definitely get a cake pop maker that’s larger in size.
- Furthermore, consider where you will store your cake pop maker. If you have a small kitchen or storage space, and you don’t need to make a lot of cake pops, a smaller cake pop maker is obviously a better choice for you.
Most cake pop makers come in two categories: electrical and oven.
- When it comes to advantages and disadvantages of both types, there really isn’t much to say. It all comes down to your preferences, whether you prefer baking in an oven or using an electric device.
- Oven cake pop makers are not complicated to use, but neither are electric ones. Nowadays, most electric cake pop makers are very user-friendly and don’t require a lot of work.
All in all, both oven and electric cake pop makers are an excellent choice!
- A good cake pop maker should have many useful features, but safety features are perhaps even more important. If you want an electric maker, you have to make sure that the possibilities of getting hurt while using it are minimum. A safety lock and a carrying handle are key aspects when it comes to safety.
- In case that an electric cake pop maker doesn’t have a handle, make sure it’s made of a material (like plastic) that offers good heat insulation so that the device doesn’t get really hot when used.
- When it comes to functionality, it’s always great when a cake pop maker has a light indicator that shows when the device is on or off, and a ready indicator to tell you that it’s ready to use.
- Last, but not least, every electric cake pop maker should have a non-stick surface that will allow you to take out cake pops easily and to clean the device effortlessly.
- Many cake pop makers come with a lot of useful accessories. This is very handy because you don’t have to worry about forgetting something. When buying a cake pop maker, you usually get a set of sticks to put little cake pops on them. Sometimes, you also get a cake stand where you can put cake pops on sticks. This is perfect to show how beautifully you decorated them!
- Additionally, it is not rare to get a recipe or a recipe book when you buy a cake pop maker. This is also a nice, thoughtful feature since it can inspire you and give you so many different, fun ideas!
See Also: The Best Snow Cone Machines
Benefits Of Having A Cake Pop Maker
Making little cake pops that will all be the same size and have a perfect round shape is extremely difficult and time-consuming if you’re doing it manually. So, to make the whole process easier for you, kitchen tool manufacturers decided to create a handy device – a cake pop maker!
In addition to saving time, one more benefit of having a cake pop maker is that you don’t need to be a professional baker to use it! You don’t even need to be an experienced baker – even complete amateurs can use it to make delicious cake pops!
All you need to do is mix the ingredients, turn the cake pop maker on, and that’s it! You don’t ever have to concern yourself with things like dimensions, shape, etc.
See Also: The Best Cotton Candy Machines
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
The trend of mini cake pops is on the rise and it’s not likely to stop any time soon. Adults, as well as kids, are fans of these cute, little treats.
We have to admit – making this list of best cake pop makers, although delicious, wasn’t an easy task. Some time and many cake pops later, we’ve come to the conclusion that there are a lot of amazing options available on the market right now.
All things considered, these are our final recommendations:
Best Overall: Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker
- This Babycakes maker is simple and easy-to-use device that will help you make tasty cake pops in a matter of minutes. It’s a budget-friendly option that offers the best value for money!
Multipurpose Premium Pick: CucinaPro Multi Baker Deluxe
- CucinaPro Baker is a versatile device that you can use not only for cake pops but also for sandwiches, meatballs and many kinds of desserts. It’s a bit spendy, but the price is not a disadvantage considering that this is a high-quality, durable, multipurpose tool.
Non-Electric Traditional Option: Freshware Silicone Mold for Cake Pop
- For everyone who prefers traditional, oven-baked goods, this is a perfect choice. This mold is made of premium food-grade silicone that offers durability and versatility. It can be used for delicious treats like cake pops and lollipops!